FROM FREE USERS TO PAYING CUSTOMERS
Getting the first time user experience right is only the first step of the journey. If users like your product, they are going to come back, again, and again. Don't let them down. Every time they use your product they should feel relieved and delighted because your product is making their life/job easier.
The product should never give them frustration but pleasure or delight. This is why usability testing is so important. Reduce friction until what is left is a flawless experience.
As solo UX designer I have analysed and optimised the whole user journey from free user to paying customer. The review has involved:
- Let users know about the paid features (upgrade entry points)
- Make it very easy to access the paid features (smooth sign up flow)
- Make easy to understand the value added by the paid feature (onboarding)
- Make it very easy to pay (improved billing flows)
- Help users that need support (new support website)
Login/Sign up for iAuditor iOS app, realized in Omnigraffle.
Confirmation, error and feedback messages for SafetyCulture Webapp. Google docs.